Sometimes due to fear, laziness or anxiety, patients tend to “forget” about booking a regular dental cleaning or checkup at their local, friendly dental clinic. In order to encourage you to schedule your next checkup and cleaning at Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry now, here’s a few good reasons why regular dental visits are so important:
|“Patients who visit the dentist regularly are much less likely to need major procedures such as root canals, gum grafts and tooth extraction.”|
1. Avoid Painful Procedures: Patients who visit the dentist regularly are much less likely to need major procedures such as root canals, gum grafts and tooth extraction. This means that patients are saving money, avoiding painful dental procedures and staying healthy!
2. Beautiful Smiles: A good looking smile starts with healthy teeth, and regular checkups and cleanings at Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry will keep you looking your best. A professional cleaning can also help remove stains on your teeth, giving them a healthy shine that will impress everyone you meet.
3. Detect oral cancer early: One of the deadliest cancers, but easiest to diagnose, is oral cancer. At our Coquitlam dental clinic, we have invested in the VELscope exam system, which works to detect cancer at the earliest stages.
4. Good example for your kids: If you have children who look up to you, make sure you practice good oral hygiene habits. Make dental checkups a priority in life, allowing for a future full of healthy smiles.
5. Reduce gum disease: Many adults will eventually get some type of periodontal disease, a leading cause of tooth loss. Luckily, gum disease can easily be treated or reversed, but only if your oral health is checked closely by the team at Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry.
For more information on maintaining good oral health, or to book a dental cleaning and checkup, contact us today!
We’re always looking for new ways to expand our avenues of communication with patients.
That’s why we created an official Facebook page for our practice! Our Facebook page makes it easy for you to reach us on the go and stay current with practice information.
We make digital communications and social media a priority because we understand that most of our patients are busy juggling career and family. We believe communication is fundamental to building lifelong relationships with our patients and consider oral health education part of our responsibility as your health partners. Our website, blog and official Facebook page display our commitment to reaching out and keeping you educated about your family’s oral health and smile potential.
At Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry, we will do everything possible to keep you in the loop with regard to dental education, promotions, events, new services, and more.
Please take a moment to go to the Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry page on Facebook to “like” us and feel free to share with your family, friends, and colleagues!
We are pleased to announce that Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry has been chosen for membership in 123Dentist.com’s Dentist Network!
Finding the right dentist used to be hit or miss. 123Dentist.com changes that. The 123Dentist.com website is a fast and convenient service that helps consumers find an expert dentist in their neighborhood who stands for superior results and who is committed to putting patients first. The 123Dentist.com website search engine is an innovative and easy tool connecting BC residents to a directory of world-class dentists – whether one is looking for a general dentist, a cosmetic dentist, or even for a dentist who provides a particular solution such as Sedation Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, or Invisalign invisible braces – 123Dentist.com provides a list of local dental experts who can be trusted to deliver results.
The 123 Dentist Network also chooses practices that are modern and comfortable in order to create a soothing and relaxing patient experience.
To “make the grade,” a member of 123Dentist.com must be more than skilled and certified. He or she must also be 100% committed to excellence, patient care, and professionalism. That way when patients use 123Dentist.com to find the ideal local dentist – they know they’re getting the very best.
Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry were elected and pre-screened, meeting a set of high standards that cover everything from skill to attitude. We were also chosen to be a part of the 123 Dentist Network because we offer the latest solutions in the dental industry and we invest the time it takes to make sure our patients are comfortable, confident, informed and empowered.
Being a part of 123Dentist.com’s Dentist Network is an excellent way for Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry to reach out to our Coquitlam, BC community and make our presence known to patients who are new to the neighborhood, seeking the latest in dentistry, or wanting a better dental experience.
Contact us to book an appointment and learn first hand what sets us apart from the rest!
Welcome to the brand new Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry blog!
Digital communication and a strong patient/dentist relationship is central in maintaining a modern dental clinic. This dental blog will work as an interactive venue for communicating interesting, informative and useful information that you can relate to your own oral health and lifestyle.
This dental blog will also act as a useful platform for updating and educating you on the dental services, technology and promotions that are on the go at Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry.
Subscribe to our blog for frequent and timely updates that will revolve around the dental industry and oral health. Feel free to leave any thoughts, questions or comments and we will make sure to respond.
Thank you for your interest in our dental blog!
The Coquitlam General & Sedation Dentistry Team